Your data is one of your company’s most important assets, so protecting it should be one of your highest priorities. Your business may not have the IT resources needed to perform its own data backups, but that doesn’t mean you have to leave data protection up to chance. Taking advantage of online data backup solutions from PC Care Business is a great way to make sure your data is receiving the protection it needs, without breaking your budget.
PC Care Business became the leader in online data backup services and solutions by providing customer-focused, 100 percent U.S.-based support. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction by offering clear and open communication at all times and service that exceeds the industry standard.
Small and midsize businesses don’t always have the IT resources needed to protect their data since they likely can’t afford the expensive in-house data management platforms used by enterprise companies. PC Care Business can help these smaller companies get the data protection they need by offering them access to scalable data management that fits within their budgets. Contact us today to learn more about how our online data backup solutions can help your business protect its most valuable assets.
Here are a few reasons why you should backup your information.
- The average failure rate of drives and tapes is 100%, all drive will fail eventually.
- 93% of companies that lost their data for 10 days or more filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster, and 50% filed for bankruptcy immediately. (Source: National Archives & Records Administration in Washington.)
- Loss of business data could result in expensive litigation or could hurt your company’s reputation.
- 60% of companies that lose their data are likely to be OUT OF BUSINESS within 2 years of a major disaster.
- Your business data and information go hand-in-hand with your business operations. The temporary inaccessibility, or even loss of such data, could threaten your hard-earned competitive position or business operations.
When is it backed up?
We backup changes to your information as often as every few minutes and continue to watch for changes to data in real-time. Following the initial backup, checks are made for data that is already backed up and ignore it, backing up only changed or new information. Because of this process, it makes ensuing backups much smaller and faster.